The Outcast Missing Someone got a Great Review from Shelly R and she posted it on Amazon and GoodReads. I Thank Her and repost here. Titled A One of a Kind Amazing Book.

This was an enjoyable and thought provoking read. I stalled a bit at one point early on trying to figure out where things were going and what was going on. Shortly after the book turned around completely and I just could put it down or believe what I was reading.

In the matter of a few page turns the whole book changed completely. I don't want to mention much of anything about the storyline itself for fear of giving anything away. This book really makes you look at things from a different prospective as you read and allows you to see other view points on matters.

I would recommend this book to anyone who wants a great book that is thought provoking, detail oriented, and is just an amazing book. The characters are so well put together with lots of details so you feel that you get a sense of knowing each one. The description of the living areas and the amount of details is just amazing and was a bit overwhelming for me at times. I would have to stop reading and process all the information before continuing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Outcast Missing Someone a Novel